Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baseball Season Is Done

My son's Bronco PONY team made it to the finals but lost 4-0. They did really well and I'm proud of all the kids on the team. We hit the ball hard but they went straight to fielders.
I managed to pickup the pitching signals and were relaying what I could to the batters but the balls just couldn't find any gaps.....sigh....maybe next year.
Anyway, it was a great season. Our regular season team went 14-1 and took the league championship, the All-Star team was very competitive, and I got to coach one of the best group of kids ever. They were by far the most talented, had great personalities, and were a just plain fun to be around.
I'm looking forward to next season. Which will probably be the last season that I can coach my son. But until then......football season is coming :)

No comments: