Sunday, March 16, 2008

How It's Made

For a while I was watching this show called How It's Made on the Discovery Channel. I always found it interesting to see how things were made, but this show wasn't able to hold my interest for very long. The music drove me insane, the narrator was boring, and most of the products they showed were very just plain stupid.

So anyway, I found this new show....Who Knew? With Marshall Brain. Same idea but done way better. Marshall is sort of a quirky guy and maybe not the best television personality out there. But so far, I've like the products he's picked and the way that things are explained.
And I guess I've been a fan of Marshall for a while....he is the creator of How Stuff Works. One of my all time favorite sites.
Anyway, if you are interested in this type of stuff....Who Knew? is on the National Geographic Channel.

1 comment:

aaron said...

congratulations on the move.